Testimonials

I have been attending my yoga classes with Sally Phang for 3 months now, the Yoga course taught me different types of breathing exercise that are very interesting. Besides, it also helps to stretch muscles that we do not have a chance to stretch during our daily activity. Im looking forward to her classes to gain more flexibility and love her final relaxation while she ends the class.
~ Amelia Chin @ Tampines ~

Sally is very patient and precise during her class, she knows all her students well. She is very encouraging and always ensure you get it right on every poses. Her class is motivated and fun too. I sweat on every single class of Sally, as her classes are conducted within room temperature 26C, just nice for stretching. I hope to gain stamina, flexibility and confidence, have good posture & balancing poses, not forgetting to loose more weight and stay healthy.
~ Khatijah Kassim @ Tampines ~

No comments:

Post a Comment